Skin-regenerating natural moisturisers
- Mango butter 30mg/g—Mango butter is the goddess of natural ingredients and crammed with skin-loving nutrients:
- Essential fatty acids restore lipid levels in dry and sensitive skin to hydrate, soften and smooth and provide a protective barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out.
- Natural retinol stimulates collagen and elastin production for skin repair.
- Powerful antioxidants called polyphenols protect and repair skin from environmental damage.
- Shea butter 15mg/g—rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions
- Olive butter 5mg/g —nourishes and softens dry skin and reduces skin irritation
- Gotu kola 7.5mg/g—assists collagen formation, strengthen and support skin
- Calendula 27mg/g—anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- Grapeseed 10mg/g—powerful antioxidant to repair and protect skin cells
- Olive Oil 40mg/g—contains anti-oxidants and assists in smoothing dry skin
- Rose hip oil 3mg/g—vitamins A, C and essential fatty acids for hydration and improved skin tone.
Who can benefit from the deep nourishing hydration of Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion?
Ideal for everyday moisturising, Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion is great for:
- children, adults and the precious skin of babies
- people with dry skin, oily skin and healthy skin
- people with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Our biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.
How to use
For sensuous skin that feels super-hydrated, soft and smooth, squeeze Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion onto the palms of your hands and gently massage into your face and body. For optimum results, use with our complementary soap-free and lather-rich Hope’s Relief Body Wash and apply after every bath/shower twice a day. Continual and prolonged use will increase effectiveness and improve your skin’s hydration dramatically.